03 January 2013

Basics.

I always wish to be fashionista like those famous bloggers and models, but I just can't because buying pretty clothes need to spend a lot of money *cryyyyyy* Anyway, I think it's important to find your own style according to your personalities. Like me, I prefer to be more casual and cool, so I always wear plain or maybe just one focus point. Besides that, I like to hunt special dresses because I don't like to be same as others. I WANT TO BE SPECIAL. Here's some outfits for whole 2012:


1. Minnie Tattoo Leggings 



Love at the first sight! It can be matched easily, no matter you are wearing denim, shorts or dresses. I'm sure that it can catch a lot of attention. 
Shoes: Vincci 
Leggings: on9 shop
Denim shirt: Boutique at OU


2. Singlet x Jeans x Heels



This will be my favorite combination. I feel more comfortable wearing pants because I can sit, run, squad, sit cross-legged, jump, lay and etc. 
Tops: night market
Jeans: Kitschen
Shoes: Vincci 
Bag: Fred Perry


3. High waist skirt Studs boots



I like this pair of boots very much, first of all because it is a boots LOL, secondly because there's studs behind. I'm so addicted to leather and studs recently. Everytime I saw studs thingy, I will pull my Boyf's hand and say you see, duk duk shoes; yeeer, duk duk cap; duk duk duk duk duk ( studs are sharp, duk means sharp lol ) Then my boyf will show me this face ._. 
Shoes: bought it at China
Skirt: Secondhand from friend
Camera: Canon 550D


4. Black dress



A black dress is a basic in everyone girl's wardrobe. I tried this black dress at Miss Selfridge and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Just simply like the front and back design of this dress. However, I didn't buy it because it was quite expensive. 
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Vincci 


5. White shirt x Denim



This is my favorite combination too! Some may think that white collar shirt is only for people that work inside the office, but when you pair it with jeans, it will look more casual. Boyf bought me this shirt because he thinks I look sexy on it LOL
Shirt: Uniqlo 
Denim: DIY from Gio Jeans Co. long jeans
Bag: Boutique at Sunway Pyramid 
Shoes: Vincci


6. Unique Dress


As I'va told, I like to hunt special and unique dress. There's only four pieces of this colorful bokeh print dress, and four of them have different color temperature. One is blueish, one is purplish, one is yellowish and one is reddish. So, I bought the purplish wan. 
Dress: Sungai Wang
Belt: H&M
Watch: G-Shock
Clutch: Cotton On 
Shoes: Payless




Last but no least, I've learnt how to do french braid and fish tail braid as well. Before this I didn't know anything about hairstyle until one day, I found that I was so bored with pony tail. So, I decided to learn how to do different hairstyles. I'm glad that I am a fast leaner :D


Hope you guys enjoy reading my post, please give me any comments and I would like to improve myself too! xoxo

No comments: