20 December 2008

A for APPLE !!

I chatted with Kang again
=)


He remember all the things that i told him
What i like to eat ??
I have how many siblings and their ages ??
My LAW ..
Blar blar blar _____
I don't even remember what i told him
My ex don't even know or remember all this !!
T.T


I asked him why he will remember all this
He said
" Don't know .. Just can't forget about it .. "
Sweet ??
Maybe ....
Slap myself to stay awake !!


I told him that i am so touched
Then he asked whether he won my boy ??
I said almost larr
Then he said he want to become the WINNER
And the price is ME



Swt ~
Why me ??!!
Why want to win me ??!!


He said
" Because i saw an APPLE in your eyes ... "


Why want apple ??
Why can't orange ??
And i prefer grapes too ...
xD


Before we ended our conversation
He said he going to Singapore and will be back on Tuesday
I asked him go there for wat
He said go there kao lui
But don't have apple in their eyes ...
=.=
He sot !!


He said bye bye to me !!
He asked me to take care myself and don't make him worry about me
Sweet ??
Slap myself again ...


I am hearing ' Sing Along Song ' by Khalil Fong
This song is sweet !!
Someone can sing to me ??!!
xD



Tell myself don't think too much
Maybe he is just joking to me
I slap myself AGAIN !!


apple love Pictures, Images and Photos



I will prefer apple someday
=)

No comments: