13 December 2008

Lifeeeeeeee ~

Ah hemmmm ~
My life
Damn boring recently again
Not going out with my friends


Very very very UNFORTUNATELY
I dropped my hp on LRT
I swear !!
I wont take LRT anymore !!
Arghhhhh !!
I hate you !!


Life without hp damn boring
Cant call my friends
Cant sms with my friends
Damn it !!
=(


Can i get a new hp ??
My parent maybe will say
" Use your own money ... "
Or
" Wait after your PMR result comes out ... "
Yerrrrr
BAD GUY !!


Seriously
I am sick of my life
I am tired of my life
NEW LIFE !!
Yea ~


I want to back to my school life
I miss all my friends
I have a REAL SMILE with my friends
=)


Life Instructions Pictures, Images and Photos

I miss someone
Seriously
Guess who is that ??
xD

2 comments:

Thongyen said...

next time bcareful lo
save more $$ to buy new hp

E U G E N E said...

yerrr ~
lazy to save $$
wait ppl buy for meee
hohohohohoho !!