13 December 2008

Tagged by Kenke, Jie Jun, Thong Yen, Yuh Jiun ...

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 1.00 am


Name : Eugene Foo YitJin
Sisters : One
Brothers : One
Shoe size : No 5-6
Height :
160cm only !! =(
Where do you live : My house .. Home sweet home !! =)
Favourite drinks : Milo always ~
Favourite breakfast : Bread ??
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yea
Fallen asleep in school : Seldom worrrr
Broken someones heart : Yea
Fell off your chair : Sure !! Damn funny
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yea yea, but think he doesn't know about it
Saved e-mails : Nope
What is your room like : My room tidy !! xD
What's right beside you : Nothing
What is the last thing you ate : Bread again
Ever had chicken pox : Tak tau
Sore throat : Think no
Stitches : Tak tau
Broken nose :
My nose nice enough !! =.=
Do you believe in love at first sight : Sometimes
Like picnics : Yea !! I lovin' it !!
Who was the last person you danced with : Can't rmb ~
Last made you smile : Ah keat ?? Ah mah ??
You last yelled at : My pillow
Talk to someone you like : Yea
Kissed anyone : Yea ~ Guess who ??
Get sick : Flu !!
Talked to an ex : Seldom
Miss someone : Yea !! seriously !!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Tak tau
What's under your bed : Floor larr
Who do you really hate : Nobody.. i think ~


What time is it now : 1.14am


RANDOMS
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Yea
Q : Do you have any siblings : 2.
Q : Do you want children : Nope !!
Q : Do you smile often : Yea !! Like a crazy people i think ... xD
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Not bad, damn ' neat ' !!
Q : Are your toenails painted : Yea
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Not in the toilet ...
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Purple
Q : What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : In the KTM
Q : I can't wait to : Sleep !!
Q : When did you cry last : Yesterday luuuu
Q : Are you a friendly person : Maybe guaaaaaa
Q : Do you have any pets : Fish, but not mine, my dad's belongings
Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now : His hse, watching tv and missing me !!
Q : Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : I love him !!
Q : Do you sleep with the TV on? : Seldom, i know how to save electricity !! xD
Q : What are you doing right now? : =.=
Q : Have you ever crawled through a window? : I don't wish to stuck at the window
Q : Can you handle the truth? : Not sure
Q : Are you closer to your mother or father? : Both guaaaaa
Q : Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My pillow
Q : How many people can you say you've really loved? : He, them, you, me ....
Q : Do you eat healthy? : I eat everything that can put inside to my mouth ..
Q : Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? : Yea yea
Q : Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yea
Q: How often do you go to church? : Nope.. vacation ??
Q : If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Go out and eat !!
Q : Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Lound
Q : Are you confident? : Maybe noooo ~


THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO. (when i was 5-year-old..)
1. I kick a person
2. That person fight wih me !!
3. Eat
4. Sleep
5. Can by my mum !!
6. Cry
7. Watch my fav cartoon !!
8. I hate tests !!
9. Play
10. Blur


THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Dating with siderman ( net )
2. Watch TV
3. Eat and sleep
4. Tuition =(
5. Music !!


5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. Chocolates !!
2. Orea !!
3. Ice-cream !!
4. Candies !!
5. Seldom eat snacks


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Travel all over the world !!
2. House !!
3. Car !!
4. Dresses, shoes !!
5. Eat expensive things !!


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. My house
2. Grandmum's house
3. Hotel during vacation
4. No more adi larrr ~


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Daughter
2. Student
3. Lover
4. Blogger
5. Party animal


5 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Yuh Jiun
2. Ling
3. Jwen
4. Mojojo
5. Meen

2 comments:

JoKEr said...

harh??
u juz can by ur mum wen u was 5 years old ar...
i tot u always can buy ur mum...even dis year..hahah..^^

Lyn said...

eeyer...
linked mii again nia...~