15 January 2009

Me . Fool

Ah hemm ..
I din update my blog for a few days
Blame my connection !!
Grrrr ~


I can't remember when was the last time i talked to him ...
I think it was 4 days ago !!
4 days ??!!
I miss him !!
Honestly, seriously, damn ....
My brain just BLANKED
T.T


I am just CRAZY
I will laugh like hell when i were chatting with him
He is cute and funny ~
Hohohohohohoh !!


Guess he was going to give me up ??
Guess he was going to forgt about me ??
Guess he was going to wish me live happily ??
I don't know ...


I gt something important to tell him
Damn important for ME
He doesn't care about me anymore ??
Think so ..


I am just a FOOL
I LAUGH at myself
.......


Forgetting you Pictures, Images and Photos



Nothing to do
Nothing to say
I just keep my mouth shut
SHUT UP !!

No comments: