01 May 2009

Movie !

Today, i woke up at around 1.30pm in the afternoon


I went for a movie with my sis and her friends at IU
The time was 12.30am in the midnight
Wow ~
Her friend fetched us at around 11pm to 1U
When we reach there, i saw many people were going back to home
While we just reached there and was going for a movie
Went to the cinema and bought the tickets
We were going to watch X-Man:Wolverine !
Damn happy and excited !


Still gt 1 hour and 30 minutes to go
We played pool !
Well, i really don't know how to play and this was my 1st time too !
So, my sis's friend taught me how to play
I felt that my poses damn weird
Finally i knew how to play !
Woohoooo ~
Hey anyone want to play ajak me lar
xD


After that, we just sat down and had some coffee
Saya minum Milo panas
LOL
Bought popcorns and entered to the Room 12 !
Couldn't wait to watch the movie
xD
I thought i will fall asleep in the cinema seemed i was so tired, but i didn't !
Maybe too excited ?


While i was watching movie, the couple sat beside me was damn ..
They kept hug together
And then the boy put his hand ..
I was just like Walao !
LOL
I think i better continued to watch the movie
==


The movie finished at 3.30am in the midnight
Yam cha at Kepong Baru before went back to home
We reached home at 4.30am
I was extreamly tired !
I get into bed immediately after i took off my lens


I don't rmb how many days i didn't talk to him



X-Man: Wolverine !

No comments: