18 July 2009

The Days.

Emo recently without any reason
Sucks !


15 July 2009
Today is Wednesday
Waited for the bus with Yong Xin after school
We planned to watch movie at Jusco
Wanna watch Ice Age 3 because i haven't watch it
Unfortunately she watched it
Too bad _____
=S


So we decided to watch Public Enemies
Johny Deep !
Ghaaaaaaa ! <3


Reached there and rushed to the cinema
Gosh ! there was only 4 movies
Satu, Drag Me To Hell
Dua, Transformer 2
Tiga, Ice Age 3
Empat, Obsessed


Hey, where is my Johny Deep ?!
" Let's watch Drag Me To Hell, babe ! "
" They won't give the tickets to us, 18PL lar ! "
" Too bad .. "


At last, we went to the food court to have our lunch
Found a nice place and chatted a lot there
I realized that we have the same personalities
An ordinary Aquarius ?


Heard something that really made me upset
She talked something bad about me behind me but act nothing front of me
Well, damn sad because i treat her as my buddy


Nvm lar, maybe i really did something wrong
* SIGH *


Went back home with Yong Xin around 4.30pm
And we still chatting !


I am going to say thank you to Yong Xin
She really taught me a lot
=)


17 July 2009
Today is Friday
Merentas Desa today !
Damn excited .
=D


Woke up early in the morning as usual
But my bag was lighter because didn't bring any books
Reached school and all the students were wearing t-shirt
After having assembly, we put our bag at class and back to assembly ground again


Aktiviti memanaskan badan, the funniest part ?
Guess so .
The sky became darker and seemed wanna rain
Noooo ~ we all wearing WHITE t-shirt .
=S


1..2..3..start !
Ran and ran and ran
Ran as fast as i could
Yong Xin was in front of me
Run babe run !


Finally reached the ending line
The journey was 5km .
Yeah !
Went to the class with Yong Xin
Gosh ! Staircase, our class at highest floor
We were tired like hell and went up slowly
But Reuben went faster although behind us
==


My leg going to broke.


18 July 2009
Today is Saturday
Such a big big day for Paradise !


Going to watch their performance at school at night in school
Yea, Malam Kebudayaan


All the best babe !
Prove to them that you all can do the best !


A special wish for my Meen Darling, but i think she won't see it
Gambateh !
You just have to think of me
Ghaaaaa !
And he will be watching at you
* WINK *


- The End -




We Can't Be Couple ?
=(

5 comments:

mojojoee said...

=)

shumeen said...

Dar~ thanks.
love u so!!!

E U G E N E said...

Monster : Gheeee ____ =D


Darling : Love you too ! xD

eminey626 said...

LOL!
v r crazy yesterday xD

E U G E N E said...

haha ! yea yea
i think we have to improve our skill too
the skill of shouting .
Lol.