19 October 2009

Random

Eeee-Miao !
I have abandoned my bloggie for 1 week i think, so some mushrooms had grow
We get a news on last Thursday - our exam has been postponed to next week !
Happy cause we still have more time to study
Sad cause we can't holiday earlier !


All the papers on Thursday and Friday went well, except for Sejarah paper 2
All the questions are about * what i didn't read * but not * what i had read *
Oh my Allah !
Stop brain-washing me


16.10.2009 ( Friday ) was school holiday
I didn't touch any books that day
Just relaxing myself
Jumping all around my house.


17.10.2009 ( Sunday ) was Hari Deepavali !
Happy Deepavali !
However, we didn't go out to anywhere but stayed at home
So, we - My dad, my bro and I just played around the house


My eyes gone ! X.X

Blur . But i like this ! xD


Oh yea, did you all see ' ikan bilis ' before ?
If you didn't see before, let's me show you what is the true ' ikan bilis '


Dua ekor ' ikan bilis '

Can you believe that is my dad ? LMAO !


Guess what, these pics were my dad asked for it
He kept asking me to take the pics for him
HAHA !


Well, there is only one word can describe them
SKELETON



Had our dinner with aunty's family at Sungai Buloh !
=D


******************************


戴上耳机
耳边传来小美的 “ 双手的温柔 ”


今夜,我又崩溃了

No comments: