25 October 2009

Mood ?

I am getting lazier to update my blog
Since exam is coming, and my mood has been spoiled
=X

Didn't go anywhere this few days due to everyone is having exam
My bro is having final exam; My sis is having final exam and rushing for her projects; I am going to sit for final exam too !


Not in the study mood, so just simply chat with friends
Amer, Ee, Tine, Thomas aka Elephant, Freaky blah !
Freaky is coming back to Malaysia at December * looking forward *


Need to say something to Meen Darling

Hey darling, feel that we are getting far away since we are not in the same class anymore
And i do believe that you have your own friends
I am not jealous ok ? Really !
But when Amer told me that you quite sad because of him
I really feel guilty, because i can't help anything


Cheer darling !
No matter how, i will support you ok ?
原谅我不会说话,不会安慰人
Don't cry .
:D


Here the pic when webcam-ing with Thomas Yong Jin aka Elephant !


clickable !


Going to sleep bed now !
Or should i study ?
* wondering *


The 15th Day


I miss him badly .
Seriously.

No comments: