03 July 2010

Meeting Old Friend !

Yesterday Friday after school, I went to I Love Keffee with Adeline to have a lunch with our old friend, Zi Hao !
I have known this fella since I was Form 2, and I still rmb that I know him through Friendster. LOL !
After he graduated, he went to Indonesia to continue his study and now, he is currently studying
dentistry.
He is still single and available i think ? HEH !

This was the 1st time Zi Hao and I went there, I believed that Adeline went there before.
We were so excited because of the wireless. HAHA !


Food Lover

The menu of I Love Keffee.


After I looked through the menu, finally I ordered this


Food Lover

Rendang Ayam Rice !

Food Lover

Frosty Cokkies Chocolate !


Damn satisfied and super recommended my lunch too ! ;DDDD
We played UNO and also Monopoly.
I didn't like to play Monopoly before that, but after I played, I think it was quite fun. LOL.


Games

I did this when I was bored !


Games

Monopoly !

Games


We stayed there since 1pm something until 4.30pm something, almost 3 and half hours man ! ;O
Credits to Zi Hao of the transportation and lastly ..


GOOD LUCK IN YOUR STUDY TOO ! ;DDDD



Food Lover

Takde asshole ? -.-


I don't care.


No comments: