22 August 2010

Preparation !

Fuhhhhhh ! Finally I manage to get a free time for my blog
School day is really tiring me; but after I meet him, my tiredness will be gone at once. MAGIC !


Back to the topic, it's all about the preparation for my Boyfriend's birthday
I bought his wallet earlier without his knowing.
Before that day, I told him that I would sleep earlier on the phone, but actually, I was busying packing his birthday present and also doing the card for him
I done it around 3am. However, I was satisfied by what I'd done ! ;D


I was worrying - I was so unsure that would he like me present and also my fugly card



Present

Colour Papers !

Present

Padini wallet, RMxx.xx

Present

Happy Birthday Jeremy Teh Jee Han !

Present

This is the fugly card that I mentioned
3rd Month Anniversary ! <3


Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D ... GOOOOOO !

No comments: