23 November 2010

Screw You! D:

My blog is totally maintenance due to some carelessness and stupidness
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Well, if you saw the photos from my post were all gone, DONT NERVOUS !
I accidentally deleted it from Flickr .____.


Find a new way to resize all the photos, so will my blog will be continued as usually
Say YAYYY readers ;)
Credits to zaza aka YuhJiun ! You saved my world !! :D


Anyway, graduation ceremony was held on last Tuesday
Took a lot of pics and thanks for bringing me such memorable and unforgettable high school memories to me 
Gonna miss the schools, my classroom, my classmates, my friends..
Awwwww ;(



Anyway, SPM exam is started !! 
This is the moment that I've been waiting since long time ago.
Well, good luck and with you all the best to you
LET'S FIGHT ! :D


Oh yea, we just passed our 6th month anniversary :D
Really hope that our relationship can be last long.
I really very appreciate him, and I love him SO DAMN MUCH :(


Hey boy
I'm gonna love you and make you feel like you're the only one in the world !


Only boy :)

No comments: