26 November 2010

My New Love :D

Seriously, Tumblr really make me feel like shopping
I don't care, I'll shop after SPM, and now I'm saving money :D






Love the shoes and also the bag!





Floral printed high heels :)



Well, I saw this shoes at Vior, but the colour is brown
The price is around one hundred something
Btw, I prefer the socks HAHA!








Special uh ?! :D









LACE IS MY NEW LOVE !



saw this type of legging in Topshop
I will hunt you down very soon
HAAAAAA!



Can't wear this in Malaysia, people will call up police or maybe will think you're weirdo

But it is cool.


The tops :)


Should I get red hair after SPM?


Laced-bow headband :D



Can I get all?
SO GREEDY LARH ME!




I'm in LOVE :)

3 comments:

eminey626 said...

i like 4,6 and 7 1!!!!! LOL!

Swing said...

2,5 and lace!!
OMG,im in shopping mood now =_=

E U G E N E said...

Eminey: I LOVE ALL LARH :D

Swing: LET'S GO! after spm larh, i already told my mum ;p