14 January 2011

Boredom D:

Today is totally full of boredom!
Since baby boy is having is exam in the following week and friends have their own work or outings; unlike me, currently still jobless wth /_\


Anyway, my mummy praised me today!
She said I'm fairer than before and I don't look such oily and dark anymore OMG! :D
That's a very very very good news for me and my plan is so successful!



Credits to whitening lotion from Eucerin and sunblock with SPF 50 from Ocean Potion Suncare!
I apply both of them everyday, NO LAZINESS! :)


I hope my hair can grow long faster, I can't wait for it anymore!
CAN YOU GROW A LITTLE BIT FASTER UH?!
I wish my hair will be as long as this ...



Yesh! until is able to cover my breast!
Baby also think it is prettyyyyyyyy! :D
But he said maybe have to wait for one more year. Ewwwwww :(


However, my mummy doesn't agree with me.
She said too long and she prefers my length now, not too long but medium.



NON-EDIT!
super white damn :O


New year should have new style right?
Actually I don't like to wear something cuteeeeeeeee, cause it not really suits me ._.
Maybe i should try something like ...



YESH! MEGAN FOX!
OMG! she is really sexy and hot :O


But I think I can't reach her for sure, so just try something like this!



cool uh?! :D


Baby prefers I wear girlish a bit D:



Hmm, I think baby will like this.
He prefers simple, girlish and a little bit sexyyyyy
AM I RIGHT?! :D


Super lame post!
ciaos peeps! :)


I've been waiting so long for the day





No comments: