03 April 2011

Go On A Date! :D

I had been waiting for this day since long time ago, and finally the day had come! Yayyyy! :D
Oh yea yea, I was going to date with my Boyf. I couldn't really remember when was our last date - holding hands, walking around the mall, having vegetarian meals together, joking, watching a movie etc etc etc.
I found that it was really hard to date him since he got to work during weekdays :( BUT it's okay, since we lived near to each other, so we could come out and met a little while :p


Back to topic, I woke up early in the morning and prepared myself. Please take note: I didn't put on my make-up! Boyf prefers my natural look larh weyhh *winkyy winkyy*
Around 8.30am, Boyf came and picked me up along with his bro. We dropped down his bro at his school and had breakfast at Chow Kit, KL. Did you guys know there was a noodle stall which is selling PAN MEE? Kinda famous and delicious :)
Well, maybe I was sick, so I had no appetite - I just ate half of the noodle and my Boyf helped me to finish the other half :(


After having breakfast, we headed to Midvalley! We decided to watch a movie first :)
Today I was the one who had to make decision. So, I suggested to watch 127 Hours, since my sister said this movie was awesome.




This movie is directed based on the real story of Aron Ralston and a book named Between A Rock And A Hard Place.



The storyline was kinda simple actually, but we were really impressed with his spirit. He didn't give up and kept on finding way to survive.
Boyf and I wuekkkkk when we saw Aron drank his own pee. Kinda disgusting, but if I were him, I would do that too ><


At the end of the story, Aron broke his forearm and cut off his arm with the dull knife. I covered my eyes all along the cutting process - I hate seeing those blood larh! 
Even I didn't watch him cutting off his arm, I still could feel his pain. Aww :(
Boyf really impressed with his bravery. 


 The real Aron Ralston

Kinda handsome uh? ;)


After watching movie, we walked inside the mall. Boyf bought a new charger for his pinky iPhone :)
Around 1.30pm, we went back to Kepong and had lunch at a new vegetarian restaurant.
I didn't go home straightly, I went to his house and spent my whole evening with him. Aww, really enjoy talking and playing with him x)


Even we didn't do anything, just a very simple dating, but I was still enjoy about it.
Thank you for purposely free yourself and dated with me, next time my turn to drive you, BUT have to wait for my driving skills stable first :p

ps: blog is so boring without any photos! :O


I LOVE YOU ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE! :D


Baby please don't go




No comments: