18 November 2008

What The Hell Is Going On ??!!

This is the second post that I created at 18 november 08
Without any reason


Today I opened my pc from 2.00 in the afternoon til now
I signed in my FS account
Reply my comments and testis, friend requests and blar blar blar
Listening to my fav song - Beyonce " If I Were A Boy "


I know he uploaded new photos
That's why viewed his profile
Got anyone knows that his new photos are edited by ME ??!!
I think nobody know before you see my blog
Or been told by he and me


I saw something UNBELIEVEABLE
I couldn't believe those such stupid things
What can i say ??


I saw the featured friends in your profile still is that girl's profile
I saw the testis sent by that girl to you
All about i love you, i miss you
I saw the comments that given by that girl to you in your photos
All about lao gong, i love u, u so yeng, muackzz !!
I saw what had you reply to her
All about i love too, i miss you too, muackzz !!


Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on ??!!
Can YOU tell me what the hell is going on ??!!


Don't you think about ME ??
Don't you think about the feeling ??
Don't you know how it's hurt ??


Is that enough to prove that you still have relationship with her ??
Is that enough to prove that you are playing with me ??
Is that enough to prove that your love is just a LIE ??
Is that enough to prove that everythings you have done are FAKE ??
Blar blar blar ...


I am FUCKING angry babe !!
Can't stop scolding something rudes
Can't stop screaming like a crazy people
Can't stop crying
What the hell is going on ??!!


What are you gonna to do ??
I am really very FUCKING mad of what had happen
And what the hell you have done to me


I am FUCKING angry with you babe
I am FUCKING sad what you have done babe
I am FUCKING hate you babe
I am FUCKING dissapointed with you babe
I am FUCKING hurted babe


I just can't stop asking myself
What the hell is going on ??!!


No comments: