22 February 2009

Happy Day ` `

21 February 2009
I went to Selayang Mall to see my idol, Khalil Fong
Couldn't believe that my parents followed
Wootsss _____
Once i reached there, saw damn many people
Christine was coming from KLIA
4pm, I saw Khalil Fong was coming with many body guards
My dad said he looks like a small kid



All the fans screaming and shouting like crazy
Not including me, i am not crazy as them
Hahas !!


He sang ' 如果爱 '
Looked like a big small kid singing
Hohohohohohoho .. !!
Love his smile, damn cute ..
Listening to his song, thinking of you again ..
xD


He just sang 1 song only
Damn dissapointed
After that Christine lined up to get his signature with her friends
I don't have his album
Forget about it
Grrr ~


Bought a new modem, finally ..
Bought a pendrive for myself, finally ..
Repaired my lovely guitar, finally ..
=)


Exam was going to start next week
Sure fail .. !!
God bless me


Try your best too babe
God bless you .. !!





_Black_and_White Pictures, Images and Photos


Long time no see
Long time no chat
Miss you ..
Blue-ing

No comments: