06 March 2009

Tagged :D

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:



1. Damn many people tagged me but don't have time to write it
2. I heart Mr. Kang =)
4. I miss him everyday ..
5. I like MJ to accompany me go home everytime i stay back
6 . I love to laugh :D
7. I want ice-cream !!
8. I am become darker now !! Sunblock pls ..
9. Gambateh for cheer leading babe !!
10. Have to study hard after Sports Day
11. Live for music
12. Life without hp =(
13. I enjoy my life !!
14. Disgusted with you
15. Loke Weng Hong said i am stupid and blur ______
16. Milo pls ..



1. Shu Meen
Dar, really long time didn't talk to u because busy for QM duty.. I will take care of myself, you too yar ~ !!

2. Kah Chuah
Brave for your love ..

3. Monster Joee
You are really really cute ..

4.Weng Hong
Sorry because i thought you are Wan Look =)

5. MJ
Thnx for accompany me

6. Mr. A
I hate you !! really .. !!


7. Alexander
You lose lar, i win lar .. You second, i am the first .. Hahas !!

8. Mr. Kang
How can i forget you ?? What can i do when i miss you ??

9. Cheer leading
Gambateh to all the cheer leadings .. !!

10. Yuh Jiun
Siao za bo lar you !! xD

No comments: