16 May 2009

15.5

15 May 2009
Well, today is Friday
This week was exam week, and i did revision !
I was so damn hardworking !
LOL


After having BM paper, asked Miss Yip about my chemistry paper
Wow ~ she said i gt 32/50
I was so happy and satisfied to my result
=)


Stayed back again !
Went out to the mamak near our school to eat
Saw them stayed back too
Adeline and I ajak Meen Dar came along to with us


Reached there, I wanted to eat roti canai, while Adeline wanted to eat ice kacang
=S
Well, let's accompanied Meen Dar bought some breads from King's
Then Adeline makan ice
At last was my turn !
Went Ali Food Corner and makan roti canai !


Unfortunately or lucky ?
We met them there
Dixon, Ee, Thean, Marcus, Aaron, Jun Yang and Chun Kiat
Did i left anyone ?
Hahas !


Meen Dar was so paiseh to go there
I know that she felt happy to see Him, but she felt nervous and shy
Ala ~ hard to describe the feeling
And i don't know how to describe too


Ordered roti telur and a cup of Milo ice for Meen Dar
Looking at Thean, and he was kept smiling to me
I knew he was trying to mention something to me
LOL !
Ignored him


Aaron was telling something very funny
I think it was about how the Chinese bow when they meet the king
LOL !
Adeline and I couldn't stop laughing
xD


Finished and paid the bill, went back to the school
Did the revision with them at school's astaka
Kuik brought her daibolo
I stop doing the stupid Biology revision and started playing
Hahas !
Kuik was forced to show some kills
Well, she is damn Pro !


4pm, waited for the bus with Ah Zhu !
Talked a lot craps with him
On the bus, saw a woman
Wow ~ she was so damn colourful
LOL !
Ah Zhu asked me stop laughing
If not she will come over me and kissed me
Choi ! Touch wood ~
==


Reached home !
On9 immediately after bathed and having my dinner
Chatted a lot with Thean today !
Well, he is my best boy friend
Sorry if someday i fallen in love with you
Joking ! don't be serious !
=S


Here's the bad new
Maybe i am going soon
Going to somewhere far away from here
Just maybe, man !


I wish the feeling will more than that



photography Pictures, Images and Photos


Hope he will miss me silently
=(

No comments: