20 May 2009

Exam ~ !

Well, it's has been long time i din update my blog
Hmm, just 4 days, but quite long ago for me
Hahas !


Last week was exam week
And this week is the last week !
Still gt 2 days to go, then the war will end
Woohoooo ~
Going to celebrate on Friday or just go back home and sleep ?!
Can't decide .


16 May 2009
Wow ~ Meen Dar bought a new electric guitar !

White colour is cool !
<3
Somemore she is going to learn electric guitar
Play for me after u learn
Hahas !


17 May 2009
Marcus's birthday !
Well, i am going to explain that he is not Marcus Lai
He is not the only guy named Marcus in our school
LOL !
Somemore, i didn't ... !
Eh, why i have to explain this ?!
==


The tuition class had been canceled because we were having Biology paper tmr
So, we just asked teacher to canceled it and stayed at home to study
But i on9 for the whole day
If my Biology paper fail, then that's why
Hahas !


20 May 2009
It's today !
Today we having Add Maths and Civic paper
Add Maths sure fail !
Well, used less than 30 minutes to do the Civic paper
Then slept for 1 hour !


My sis cried today !
My sis is a strong girl
I didn't see her cry before, maybe she cries silently in the night
Recently she is too stress
So cheer up, sis !
Everything will be alright
=)


Going to tuition !


funny quote Pictures, Images and Photos


I love your nerd

No comments: