08 May 2009

Ubat Tradisional ?!

7 May 2009
Today is Thursday !
I don't have any tuition class for today
Happy sia !


Stayed back at school and accompany Meen Dar
I said want to do the revision with her
But at last we didn't do anything because i kept talking with Dar
LOL


Saw MJ and asked him whether he is taking bus
But he said he takes his uncle's bus
Great ! I had to wait for the bus alone
Damn boring because no one talks to me !
I can't communicate with the plants also !
=S


Well i did my revision today !
Chapter 1 for Sejarah
My head is going to explode
My mum made something like ubat tradisional ?
Got seahorses inside there !
I thought taste very bitter, but actaully taste like water
No feeling
==


My mum said that this is good for our skin
Specially for the girls !
It will fair ur skin
xD


The dead seahorse

Big bowl !

O.o

After finished, continue my Sejarah revision
Exam is coming !
Next Monday is the 1st day of our Mid Term Examination
Have to try my best
Didn't expect i can get many A's but at least pass all the subjects
Hahas !


God Bless Me !

No comments: