18 June 2009

The Late Post !

14 June 2009
Today is Sunday
Today was the last day for my school holiday
It was also the day for the gathering with my primary classmates
Wow ~ excited sia !
xD


Woke up quite early in the morning and prepared
My dad and mum fetched me went there after having their breakfast
Once i get down from the car, then i saw Zi Qian


Zi Qian, a guy who looks like ... ang mo ?
Mix blooded i mean .
He was my assistant monitor in my class


I kept looking at him, but he ignored me !
Well, think he forgot who i am .
Lol.


Reached Kluang Station, minta the waiter arranged min 20 tables for me
Seemed quite a lot still haven confirm yet
Well, quite a lot attended this gathering 14 ppl
Honestly, they didn't change much


Jing Zhong, you don't look like a monk anymore !
Your hair grow and got pimples somemore
BUT you still look like a kid
xD


Jun Nian, this is not the 1st time meet you
Met you at the bus before
Well, you are more mature than before, more perasan than before
HAHA !


Pearly, you are prettier than before
And i love your out-fit today !
xD


The guys who attended, your voice become more sexy !
Haha !
The girls who attended, great to see you all !
xD


Jeanny don't worry !
We have our own gathering next time !
=)


Eat my lunch while chit-chatting with them
Damn sorry that didn't take pics with you all, due to my charger spoiled
Ish !
After ate, went to the playground and played
Although it was hot like hell in the noon, but i still enjoyed !
At last, we took a group pic before left
Sorry that i didn't upload
=S


Went Coffee Bean with Meen Dar



Me Me Me ! =)

Me and my Dar ! <3

We Make Love !

LanC face

Me with Dar's hp


Went back home at 2pm
Home Sweet Home !


Lu suka saya ?

No comments: