18 June 2009

Tagged Again !

TaggedByPearly !


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 8.09pm
Name : Eugene
Sisters : Henna
Brothers : ZYuan
Shoe size : 5-6
Height : 160 cm ? Can I be taller ? ==
Where do you live : Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Favourite drinks : All !
Favourite breakfast : Bread with cheese
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : No ?
Fallen asleep in school : Yes !
Broken some one's heart : Yes ?
Fell off your chair : I don't want to rmb such paiseh punya hal
What is your room like : Simple
What's right beside you : My brother who keep asking me about homework.
What is the last thing you ate : My dinner


Ever had
Chicken pox : Yes, i had
Sore throat : I am.
Stitches : Yes.
Broken nose : No


Do you
Believe in love at first sight : I didn't try before
Like picnics : Sure ! xD


Who was, were the last person
You danced with : Amer !
Last made you smile : GonnoZaii, my ah boy
You last yelled at : Foregt.


Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Aaa ~ yea .
Kissed anyone : I kiss myself .
Get sick : Sore throat
Talk to an ex : No
Miss someone : Yea !
Eat : Yea


Best feeling in the world : Lol ?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : No, I can't sleep with my fish.
What's under your bed : Floor ?
Who do you really hate : Secret lar !
What time is it now : 8.24pm


5 things i was doing 10 years ago
Playing with my friends
Playing with toys
With my long hair and Ultraman spec
Sleep, eat, sleep, eat ......
I was the youngest in my family, but nt now


5 things on my to-do list today
I don't have to-do list ==


5 snacks i enjoy
Chocolates !
Cookies !
Ice-cream !
Blar blar blar ....


5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
Traval all around the world
Donate !
Shopping !
Nothing ?


5 of my bad habits
On9 and on9 and on9 !
Sms and sms and sms !
I am lazy !


5 places i have lived in
KL
KL
KL
KL
KL


5 people i'm tagging are
Anyone ! =)

No comments: