29 August 2009

Holidaysssssss !

Having school holiday now !
But i didn't use my holiday wisely
On the other hands, i am wasting my holiday time
=X


My plans during this holiday
1. On9 and on9 and on9
2. Tv and tv and tv
3. Sleep, eat, sleep, eat
4 . Tuition
5 . Hang out, if someone ajak


See ! i am wasting my holiday time !
I swear, i won't waste my time for the next holiday
NEVER !


My plans for my next holiday
1. Shopping !
2. Studieeeeeee
3. Outdoor activities !


Hope so.
xD


Holiday going to end
But after two weeks more, holiday starts again .
Then, here comes with the final year exam
I said, " I will do better than mid year exam ! "
Hope so too .
=S


Went to Popular with my sister today
Saw a book and i wanna buy it !

How To Sleep With A Movie Star

It is my next aim
And i am reading this book

Dead Until Dark

It is about vampire and a girl who can read people's mind
Sounds a bit like Twilight


I am having some problems recently
I found myself being addicted to books !
I didn't mean text book, but novels
I found myself being quiet than before
Not as talkative as before
I found myself being mature and flirty ?
Yea, i am .


Fine, having emo mood now



谁说一个人不能同时爱上两个人



你还是很爱吃薄何巧克力雪糕
你还是很爱喝黑咖啡
你还是很感性


不同的是
你的心变了?
还是我理性了?
我不确定




你说的她应该不会是我
你说的我们应该不是我和你


你说你完全征服了我
但却还不属于你
我说我完全征服了你
但却还不属于我



苦等不会有结果
何苦在乎得不到的温柔



如果可以回到从前
如果可以重新再来
我会更珍惜你


时间可以倒流吗 ?
我想有一台时光机


我只能偷偷地想念你


I cry for you
Be proud ?

No comments: