18 September 2009

Holidays Again !

We are having holidays for 1 week and 3 days now
I thought i can stay at home and study for my exam
Maybe having some sports with my kawansssssss
Maybe having shopping, movies, blarsssssss



Unfortunately, i am going to Penang with my family on the coming Sunday
And i am coming on Tuesday
Damn, this trip ruining up all my plans
But luckily, Penang has many foodsssssss
Wootss ! My weight going to become heavier .
=X



Today is the 1st day of my holiday
Woke up early in the morning, and went to school for extra class - Add Maths
Our teacher is so hardworking



Hmm, going to have my dinner
Wheeeeeeee _____________



*******************



Tadaaaa ___
I am back from my dinner
Argued with my parent just now



Why i am always the one who always been scolded ?
Is that everything was my fault ?
Why do you like to blame on me when something goes wrong ?



Oh yea, my friends was robbed at Maluri's field when they were playing football today
So beware of it.
Why are they so brainless, i mean the robbers .
=X



Quite long time ago.



I took a pic at our school basketball court
And after the edit .



Emo ?
=S



Ciaossssss !



I can cut you into pieces .

No comments: