24 January 2010

All About Us !

I don't know when i took this pic
The hat that he wearing and the " car " that he riding make him looked like a .. ?
No matter how he looked like, he still enjoyed playing this


Just let it be his part of memory
Maybe someday, he will show this pic to his son
" See ? Your dad like to play such innocence thing for once upon a time. "




23.1.2010
Today was Saturday and I supposed to go to school today
But seemed my mum allowed me to ponteng, so i did it !
Even thought i didn't go to school, but i still woke up early in the morning and straight away on9
Guess what, there was only 4 fella in my contact list was on9-ing
Ouch, was is pity ?


Yong Xin called me around 2.30pm something
She asked me whether wanna go to Education Fair at Midvalley
Ohhhh, it was my honour.
Her mother picked me up and we straight away heading to Kepong Sentral
We met Soon Zee's brother, Soon Yee
We had a long long chat, and he is working currently while waiting for the result


Reached Midvalley, saw Reuben's big head, the Ah Soon there, and then Soon Zee ! o.o
Yong Xin and I kept hiding here and there, and we planned to surprise them
But we still didn't meet face-to-face


Straight away heading to Education Fair, damn crowded and saw some graduated KB-ians
Took a lot of brochures from many many colleges and universities
Most of the brochures that i took are Engineering, Architect, and Art and Design


Had our dinner at Mcd
Yong Xin ordered Happy Meal because it was cheaper
And she got a yellow toy car too !




After having our dinner, we watched movieeee !
Advise : Went to toilet before the movie started. Not for camwhore, but to pee. xD


Why i always look cacat ?


Went home around 10pm
Credits to my parent for fetching us because it was raining damn heavily.



Ini brochures saya !
There is more than you thought . * winkyyy *


Guess what the hell is that ?



*
*
*
*
*
drumrolls

*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
drumrolls

*
*
*
*
*


Oh yea, it's my bro's tongue !
He is trying to capture his throat. * rofl *


Good news here
I pass my undang test today, and i hope i can drive very soon ! * excited


You should feel guilty of putting me off .

No comments: