07 January 2009

L for LOVE ??

I really beh tahan adi !!
Grrrrr ~
Have to speak out, shout out and scream out !!


I love you
Really and it is TRUE !!
...
I don't know start from when but i got this feeling
I really got this FEELING ...


I hope i can chat with you everyday
You make me feel comfortable and happy when i am chatting with you
If i didn't chat with you one day
I will become down whole day
I will become blur
I will miss you til die


I don't know whether you give up adi or not ...
I don't know whether you are serious or not ...
I don't know whether i sacred you or not ...
I don't know whether i am crazy or not ...
So many UNKOWN !!
...


You can think that i am stupid
You can think that i am crazy
You can think that nothing was happend
You can think watever u want to think
I don't mind ...
I just want to CHILL OUT ...


This is the 2nd days we didn't chat
I miss you ...
Can u believe that ??
xD


I LOVE YOU
But i cant do anything ...


Cool comment CLICK HERE !!!


I am just crazy ...
I am just stupid ...
I just cant do anything ...

No comments: